About WCWP

My photo
Brookville, New York
MyWCWP.org features great music like top 40 hits, hip hop, R&B, Latino, and rock. WCWPSports.org is all sports, all the time, and the exclusive home of C.W. Post Pioneer Athletics. For information, or to get involved with MyWCWP, please contact the station at 516 299-2628 or via email at pr@mywcwp.com.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Born This Way


Lady Gaga's upcoming album Born This Way, has already released two song, Born This Way and Judas. Lady Gaga revealed in an interview that the Judas song is very important to her and that the video will display this. The video will include motorbikes and death, and ending with a strongly written dialogue about being past repentence. Lady Gaga said "This is my way of saying 'I've already crossed the line. I won't even try to repent.' Nor should I." Well said Gaga. Can't wait to see the video and hear the entire album.

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment