About WCWP

My photo
Brookville, New York
MyWCWP.org features great music like top 40 hits, hip hop, R&B, Latino, and rock. WCWPSports.org is all sports, all the time, and the exclusive home of C.W. Post Pioneer Athletics. For information, or to get involved with MyWCWP, please contact the station at 516 299-2628 or via email at pr@mywcwp.com.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Beyonce All Grown Up


After a professional lifetime together, Beyonce and her father, Matthew Knowles. The two have only parted on a business level, and claim it was a mutual decision. Matthew Knowles is now focusing o managing his other artists including Trinity 5:7, Brian Courtney Wilson, Micha Stampley, Vanessa Bell Armstrong and Dr. Juanita Bynum. He is focusing on gospel and inspiration division artists.

Beyonce even said "I am grateful for everything he has taught me. I grew up watching both he and my mother manage and own their own businesses. They were hard-working entrepreneurs and I will continue to follow in their footsteps." It's good to see the business split hasn't torn the family apart.

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment